Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Choices


While walking on one of the trails through the woods at the greenway near my house, I had to make a choice which way to go. I ended up going to the right, but I think they both ended up near the same place. It was a beautiful day.

I apologize for not visiting and commenting on my favorite blogs for the last few days. I was visiting my grandkids in Orlando and we were so busy I didn't have a chance to do any blogging, but I'm planning to catch up with everyone now that I'm back! Thanks everyone for all of the wonderful comments on my posts while I was gone.

Linking to Our World Tuesday.

15 comments:

Francisco Manuel Carrajola Oliveira said...

Uma bela fotografia mostrando a beleza da natureza.
Um abra├žo e uma boa semana.

biebkriebels said...

This looks very pretty to walk under the trees.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh I know I would have stood there for ages wondering which path to take Lois :)

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty spot for a walk. Next time you could go to the left. I love the moss covered trees. Enjoy your day and the week ahead!

Jacob said...

These places are so wonderful and it's great that you have such a greenway area near your home. I'm sure you had a great time in Orlando. Nice that your family isn't too far distant.

Sharon Anck said...

What a beautiful place for a walk.

bill burke said...

Looks like a nice and quiet place to walk and think. Glad you were right taking the right :)

William Kendall said...

What a pretty spot!

Blogger Jedidja said...

Have you had a nice time with your family? I hope so. This photo is beautiful!

RedPat said...

It looks so warm there!

Revrunner said...

Grandkids. The best! :-)

Halcyon said...

So beautiful with all the Spanish moss.

SRQ said...

Looks like a beautiful trail -- left or right probably would've been just as nice. : )

Geoff Wilkinson said...

It looks very lovely...

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

This is my kind of place you know! So beautiful -- the path just draws me in.

Glad to know you had a good visit with the grands.