Friday, October 16, 2015

Fall skies and reflections


I just love how blue the sky is in October. I took this picture while I was walking around the perimeter of Cascades Park. That white building on the left houses the Florida Department of Financial Services and the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation, one of the many state government office buildings located downtown near the state Capitol complex. It also happens to be the same building where my son has worked for the past 10 years.

I will be taking a short blogging break for the next week or so while I enjoy some family time. Be back soon!

Linking to SkyWatch Friday and Weekend Reflections.

15 comments:

Francisco Manuel Carrajola Oliveira said...

Um belo e tranquilo lugar.
Bela fotografia.
Um abra├žo e bom fim de semana.

VP said...

A beautiful place! Enjoy your break...

eileeninmd said...

Love the pretty blue sky. Enjoy your family time and break! Happy weekend!

Birdman said...

Yup. For us up here too, blue skies just makes a better day.

Sylvia K said...

Such a brilliant blue, blue sky, Lois!! Thanks as always for sharing the beauty!! Have a wonderful break and enjoy your family!!

Sharon Anck said...

Beautiful sky. Have a nice break.

Revrunner said...

Enjoy!

cieldequimper said...

Have a great time!

William Kendall said...

The skies do seem different this time of year... the blue seems much richer.

Lowell said...

I think I lost my comment. I said I love that park. And the reflections are beautiful. Have a great time with your family.

Jim said...

Great reflection shot
Sydney – City and Suburbs

biebkriebels said...

Nice reflection, have a great time.

EG CameraGirl said...

The blue truly is refreshing!

Jack said...

It looks good, Lois. See you when we see you.

Halcyon said...

I do love your FLorida skies! Hope you are enjoying your break.