Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Success


I was eating a sandwich at Jimmy John's the other day and I like to read the signs they have on the walls of their restaurants. Most of them are silly, but probably because I am both a parent and a grandparent, I really liked this one.

Thanks for everyone's concern about my recent eye problems. My eye doctor says I'm fine, just stuff that sometimes happens as your eyes get older. I'm feeling better, but still trying to adjust and hoping I can tolerate looking at the computer screen for longer periods of time without feeling uncomfortable.

Linking to signs, signs.

14 comments:

biebkriebels said...

A funny sign and very true I think.

Cezar and Léia said...

Glad you are fine dear Lois, please take good care of your eyes.
Leia

VP said...

You can find something good also amid silliness...

Sharon Anck said...

I love this sign! What a great find.

Sylvia K said...

I do like the sign! I'm a parent of four and will be a grandmother for the first time in November and the excitement is growing!! I do hope your eyes will continue to improve. Hope you have a beautiful day, Lois!!

William Kendall said...

It's a good thought. The restaurant doesn't show up here, but I was reading a novel where a character keeps referring to it.

Lowell said...

I'm not sure as to what's wrong with your eye, Lois, but am so glad to hear that it is better. I have to give up the computer for longer periods of time these days and I get severe eye strain and have definite problems with my right wrist (carpal tunnel syndrome, I think).

Taken For Granted said...

Good to know your eyes are fine. Eyes are important to artists and photographers. I like your sign also.

Lesley said...

It can be enlightening to hear how your kids (and sometimes, their friends) describe you.

Tom said...

Good one!

Mama Zen said...

I like it, too!

Photo Cache said...

Oh it's really nice. Thanks for sharing.

Frankly My Dear

ellen b. said...

That says a lot...

Halcyon said...

I like this sign. Good words.