Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weekend Reflections


I took this picture right after I snapped the one I posted last Wednesday here. This gazing ball is located directly in front of the main residence at the Goodwood estate. There I am standing under all of those beautiful moss draped trees with the house behind me. I plan on posting more pictures of the inside of the house this week. By the way, there is another reflection of yours truly in the first picture of my post from last Thursday here. I didn't even notice it until I went back and enlarged the picture today. To see more beautiful reflections from around the world, don't miss Weekend Reflections.

17 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Nice one, I can see someone...

Lois Evensen said...

Very nice! I remember when these were in nearly every garden. They seem to be becoming popular again.

Birdman said...

This reminds me... I hate bowling! hahahaha

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Very nice shot. I love gazing balls of all kinds. They add a little sparkle to a garden.

Sylvia K said...

A beautiful capture for the day, Lois!! I love the gazing ball and they are indeed a perfect touch in the garden!! Hope you have a great new week!! Enjoy!!

retriever said...

Nice shot, love much, greeting from Belgium.

Viera said...

Lovely photo... very well captured...reflection is fabulous like in a round mirror...

RedPat said...

My parents had one of those balls years ago and i loved looking into it!

Laura said...

How lovely!

William Kendall said...

Oh, I like that... but I can't recall ever seeing one in a garden.

James said...

Very cool reflection! :-)

Nita Davis said...

Sweet! What a beautiful location.

José Mendonça said...

So cool! And you know I love the Spanish Moss! :-)

Tanya Breese said...

peek a boo, i see you ;)

Cezar and Léia said...

Clever capture and beautiful self portrait!
Léia

Karl Demetz said...

Wonderful reflection, very nice!

Jack said...

Excellent, Lois.