Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Theme Day: Entry


It has been quite awhile since I posted a picture on this blog, but I've been busy being retired and watching grandkids! My two older grandkids moved out of town a few months ago (sniff, sniff). Since I'm just keeping the little one on weekdays now, I am going to try and get my blog going again. I'll probably start with just two or three pictures a week until I can get back into the every day routine and I decided to start back with a Theme Day post. The first day of the month is Theme Day in the City Daily Photo community and this month's theme is "Entry". This is a picture of the main entrance to one of my favorite buildings, Dodd Hall, on the campus of the Florida State University. If you would like to see more fabulous pictures featuring this theme, go visit the CDP Theme Day page here.

15 comments:

Lowell said...

Greetings, Lois! So nice to have you back! I figured you had been very busy with your grandchildren.

And this is a super post for the theme! What a beautiful building.

Also we're wishing you a belated Happy New Year!

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Glad to see you posting photos again, and I hope you still have frequent visits with your two grandchildren who have moved away, for their sake as well as yours.

Tanya Breese said...

i'm so sad for you that the older 2 have moved away :(
i'm happy to see you back though and how fitting, a photo from fsu!

William Kendall said...

It's an impressive building, Lois!

Jack said...

Hey, look who's here! Sorry about the tow grandkids moving away. It seems that you were a most happy babysitter.

Tamera said...

LOIS! So happy to see you posting again! No pressure, but I can't wait to see more pictures of Tallahassee! Welcome back to the blogosphere, we missed ya!

Karl Demetz said...

What a nice entry for this theme day!
Welcome back, Lois!

Small City Scenes said...

Lois You're back---YAY!!!
Aw always sad when the Grands more away. Will be following you for sure. super post for theme day. MB

Annie Bear said...

It's great to see you! Welcome back!

This building indeed has lovely entry.

paul said...

A stately entrance!

Lois Evensen said...

Welcome back! It's so nice to see you posting again. :)))

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Hey welcome back. Nice to see you post again.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Hi there Lois, nice to see you and what an imposing entry for the theme..

LOLfromPasa said...

How fun to be able to pick up where you left off doing a hobby like this. Reading the comments above, looks like you have been missed. Welcome back!

Pam :) said...

Dodd Hall is a grand old FSU building. I love the cross.

Glad to see your happy smile once again, Lois.
:)