Thursday, February 23, 2012

Taking a break

As all of you probably have guessed, my blog has been on a little hiatus lately because I am so overwhelmed right now that I don't feel I can devote the proper amount of time to it that it deserves. I am hoping that once I retire this summer I can get back to full time blogging again, but until then, I am happy to introduce a new daily photo blog about Tallahassee that I think you will enjoy. It's run by Claire and called Tallahassee Daily Photos. Please stop by for a visit and tell her hi!

8 comments:

Pam said...

I shall miss your sweet smiling face, Lois.. and look forward to your return.
Take good care of yourself.
Hugs,
Pam :)

SRQ said...

Keep your eye on the retirement prize. See you this summer.

Clytie said...

I have missed you, Lois ... I hope you pop by every now and then to let us know how you're doing!

In the meantime, I must go now to visit Claire!

Jack said...

We will be here, Lois. Take good care of yourself.

Cezar and Léia said...

Enjoy your time!
We are always thinking of you dear Lois.
hugs
Léia and little Luna

Cathy Hudspeth said...

Miss you now, and happy when you are back hopefully this summer. Come on in the retirement pool - the water is fine!

Tamera said...

Miss Lois, I anxiously await for your return! I hope all is well with you and I wish you a happy retirement, when that day comes. Hopefully we'll see more of you then! Meanwhile I'll visit Claire's blog until I have the pleasure of seeing your posts again :)

Your CDP friend,
Tamera

Pam said...

I was so happy to see your smiling face again, Lois.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, now I know you are ok.
I still look forward to your return.. I miss you my friend.
Hugs,
Pam I am :)