Sunday, January 15, 2012

Camera Critters



I caught a seagull admiring this view of the Chicago skyline when I took his picture in front of the Adler Planetarium. I was just trying to stay warm! For some reason every time I have visited the windy city, it has been in the wintertime. One day I'm going to go back when the weather is warm enough not to have to bundle up in layers of clothes just to go outside. This concludes pictures of my trip. Tomorrow my blog will be back to pictures of Tallahassee. To see more cute critters from around the world, visit Camera Critters.

6 comments:

Rob and Mandy said...

He looks cold as well. In Barcelona as well, we're all bundled up. It might be 10 degrees C, but for us, that's freezing!

Cezar and Léia said...

I feel just like seating next to the gull and admiring as well...
God bless you!
Cezar

Kaori said...

I've really enjoyed your photos of Chicago, Lois! Reminded me of when I used to go there often. Can't wait to see more Tallahassee photos now :D

Lois Evensen said...

Very nice skyline image. :)

Lowell said...

Thank you for sharing these pictures of your visit to Chicago. They were wonderful and great "memory jerkers" for me.

Jack said...

Thanks for the visit to Chicago, Lois. I like Chicago.