Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Watching



When you are walking along and you see a lizard, you just have to stop and watch it for awhile. Who knows what it might do? I always enjoy seeing the world through the eyes of my grandchildren. If you click on this picture twice and really supersize it, you will see the lizard they are watching. It is sitting between their cute little heads on the other side of the railing just on the edge of the wooden walkway. It looks to me like it is watching them as closely and they are watching it!

17 comments:

Tamera said...

Lois, they're adorable! :)

Darla said...

I did see the brown anole...cute photo.

Kaori said...

That's so cute! Checkin' each other out, no doubt :-D

Clueless in Boston said...

That is very cute. I sort of remember looking at grasshoppers with that rapt attention when I was about their age.

SRQ said...

So sweet -- and innocent! Fun capture.

Cezar and Léia said...

They are so lovely!They are curious about the leaves.
Léia

Sailor said...

This is really a cute picture.

Magdala said...

Great photo! It makes me smile!

Karl said...

Lovely picture, so cute!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Great pic. Kids are like sponges they see everything.

biebkriebels said...

How did they see it, so sweet together exploring the world.

Jacob said...

I'm glad they're not afraid of it or try to hurt it. Those little lizards are good friends. As I recall one of our grandsons made one his pet when he visited us.

You're such a great grandmother!

Jack said...

That is awfully cute, Lois, but I saw the pictures of you the other day and I KNOW that you are too young to have grandchildren like these.

JM said...

This is SO CUTE! Love it, Lois, great capture!

Lisa Wilson said...

That is so cute!

Rob and Mandy said...

Lovely!

Ms. Moon said...

Aw. And this is what it's like to be a grandparent. Slowing down and enjoying the lizards with the kids.