Sunday, January 24, 2010

I was tagged.....

Don and Krise over at Olympia Daily Photo tagged me last weekend and I am just now getting around to posting my answers. It always takes me forever to think up good answers to these kinds of questions and sometimes I can't think of enough, so some of the categories don't have all of the 8 answers required.

8 TV shows I watch on occasion:
Modern Family
Brothers and Sisters
Medium
All My Children (I've been watching this one since it started and they just had their 40th anniversary)
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
House Hunters
18 Kids and Counting

8 favorite places to eat and drink:
The Red Elephant
Sonny's BBQ
Barnaby's Pizza
Firehouse Subs
Red Lobster
Crystal River Seafood
Masa
Olive Garden

8 things I look forward to:
Spending time with my grandkids
Weekends
Visiting my sister in Baltimore
Retirement in 2 years
My son's wedding in March
Paying off the mortgage on my house
Birdwatching
Blogging

8 things I love about winter:
No mosquitoes
No daylight savings time
Christmas
No unbearably hot temperatures outside
Snuggling with my grandkids
Hot chocolate

8 things on my wishlist:
Good health for me and my family
A trip to London
A trip to Paris
More grandkids
Win the lottery
A new camera
My grown children to just get along with each other
Peace on earth

8 things I am passionate about:
My kids and grandkids
Planning for my retirement
Birds
God
FSU football
Traveling
Photography
Life

8 things I have learned from the past:
Do not hold a grudge
Always be honest with people because they appreciate it most of the time
Don't try to change someone
You really can't take it with you
Don't wish your life away
Listening is better than talking
Time really does heal most wounds
Trust God

8 things I want/need:
More patience
Less worry
Less grass to mow
More grandkids
A long vacation

8 people I want to tag:
I just can't choose, so if anyone reading this is so inclined then be my guest!

12 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Retirement in two years should help make time for the other things you enjoy or that are on your wish list, like the trip to London and Paris, your sister in Baltimore, and your grandkids. Enjoy.

Beth Niquette said...

How fun to be tagged!!!

Hilda said...

I haven't even gotten around to starting mine! ;)

Love how you are so centered on your family! They're very, very blessed by you.

Cezar and Léia said...

wow it's really cool!
I loved your answers, and don't forget when you go to visit Paris, Luxembourg is really near from there! :)
Hugs
Léia

PAK said...

The questions aren't for me...

8 TV shows I watch on occasion:\
I almost don't watch TV...

8 favorite places to eat and drink:
Home ;)
well.. some friends homes :)

8 things I look forward to:
Concerts in Katowice (or, even better in Kraków ;) )
Weekends
Hike in mountain.
Birdwatching
Visiting old cities
Meeting with friends
Start of my work project
Nearest salary :)

Clytie said...

Love the answer "don't wish your life away". I think I've been absolutely guilty of that this year - wanting Winter to end and Spring to begin.

Tricia said...

They're all great answers & I know what you mean by not being able to come up w/ all the answers required, but you did good. I've been seeing this going around & I think I'll have a go at it, it'll be fun!

Clueless in Boston said...

I don't usually read much text on photoblogs, but yours answers were thoughtful and really show what a nice, centered person you are. A lot of things on your wishlist are also on mine.

Don and Krise said...

Really good answers Lois. I don't know about you, but I thought it was sort of fun just thinking of the answers. We sometimes have to remind ourselves of the things that are important to us.

Thanks for being a good sport!

Allstarme79 said...

I'm fixin' to post this right now!

CE Webster said...

Great answers. It is a thought provocating exercise isn't it? Thanks for posting your list.

Small City Scenes said...

Lois, very good answers. You did just fine. MB